Wednesday, January 18, 2012

To my parents

Dear, mom 


 Hello? I hope you enjoyed winter vactaion. I was sad to be in this camp for 4 weeks alone. But, it was big mistake to think that this camp would be hard to me. The first night at this camp wasn't that sad. I played with my room mates 승연 and 양지예. Well, even though I have bad  feelings to 양지예, at the first day, she wasn't so bad. First week, past very slowly, and I had exiting feeling because of the new things. Second and third week was fine, actually good. Room mates and I had dance party, and I felt I met a realy good friend.Even though we only praticed three days we were perfest, and I was surpriesed thta our mind could match all together,and I'm sad to be away from them.See, you later.



Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment