My Blog List
Sunday, January 8, 2012
My first camping
"Pot, fripan, burner, kimchi,clothes, soap,towe....... Mom, I'm done!" I shouted excidedly when I checked my stuffes are all packed, and zipped my bag fast as I can. Me and my mom walked to the parking lot with my wheel bag which is covered with pink and white spots, and with my scout bag, which was the first time to use, and had my name on it. Few minutes later me and my mom was driving to school, my mom drove fast as she can, because she thoght we could be late. while she was driving I was on the back seat imagining about the tent me and other girls will sleep. Than we were arived to the to the school parking lot. Through the window I could see the other scouts making lines. I got my bags and I lined up too. Teacher checked that every one had lined up, after few more students came.Than we got a loaf of bread and one bottle of mineral water. We hoped on the bus and we were off to the camp. After 3 hours we were at the camping place,it seemed like mountain with bunch of tents. Teacher pointed where is our tent, and the place she pointed was little higher than the middle of the mountain., me and my friend thought it won't be so bad to use. Also, because we were so curious about the tent, we got our bag and went on. After 30 minutes we were at the in side the tent. We were so exhausted so the tent was heaven to me.Every one rest , than we all found out that we need to eat food . So, we cooked food, and my group dicided to make kimchi fried rice. Me and my friend put rice and washed. We put our hand inside the water, and checked that there isn't too much water. It tooked lots of time to make kinchi fried rice , than I thought. And I thanked my mom who made food for me every day, and I wanted to help her when I go back to home. In this camp lots of thing had happened more, but the mostb thing I thought important was cooking with other scout members. I never actually cooked before at that time, and so as the others. We messed up our cook firt time, and trashed all of our rice, that was burned, but second time it was better than the last one, we were all proud of our self, and I learned that cooking isn't easy thing to do, and I admired my mom who cooks everyday more than one kinds of food, and I learned that I need to thatnk that there is someone that cooks for me everyday, and I promised to my self to help her cooking.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment